The Church of the Cross is a historic church on Calhoun Street in Bluffton, South Carolina. It was built in 1857 and added to the National Register in 1975. It is currently in the Anglican Diocese of South Carolina and part of a larger Church of the Cross campus.
Width (side to side from front) 12"
Depth (front to back) 24
#239 Church of the Cross
This birdhouse is handcrafted of pine and rot resistant cedar. The colors reflect a historical palette of exterior homes. The paint on the exterior is a latex acrylic. Each birdhouse is then antiqued using another latex glazing product. Finally, each birdhouse is sealed with several coats of high quality acrylic designed for years of outdoor use. No paint on the inside for the birds.
For maintenance and clean out, each birdhouse has a removable base or roof depending on the design.